shooting in the snow

hookbones

last good drop of snow we had here in the northeast i decided to take Mr Fargo my solid black G.S.P out for a walk up and his 1st ever taste of the white stuff. as you can see he was only a pup but was tracking and pointing like a pro. this pic reminds me of everything shooting on a silent winters morn with a dog is all about.post-20426-1261014103.jpg

cheers fellas... 1 lil question..whats colour swing?? soz but im a Luddite ,if you mean the bluey purpulyness is cos it was dawn with abright sun coming up yet still snowing..oh n it was taken on a phone. what u see is pretty much how it was.

this other pic was 10mins later so abit brighter :hmm:post-20426-1261046510.jpg

cheers GG, trouble is when he goes into full on point mode im marveling at him n not what hes pointing at...theres 1 or 2 birds that flew another day as a result ,never knowing how close they came.. still im out there for the sights n smells of the day as much as the birds, as was commented b4 `a scene like that and you can hear the crunch under foot`

you must agree hes 1 hansom fella even tho some ppl think him a starved lab.... must be cos he has his tail

post-20426-1261172564.jpg