X-factor VS Rage Against The Machine

Ozzy Fudd

In theory a very good idea

BUT rage against the machine is also on Simon Cowells label so either way hes pocketing more cash!!

Whoever started it didnt do there homework very well.

Well spotted sir!! I was reeling 'em in before breaking the news.

So for all you people buying up RATM Mr Cowell says a big THANK YOU :yes::good::lol:

I have been watching this with a smile fella's .

Could you really G.A.F who has the christmas number one ?

Come on get a grip !

Now who works in an office with a load of ladys ? An they are having there christmas party on sunday ? Gotta go out with the dragon on Saturday night :yes:

all the best yis yp :good:

Come on get a grip !

Now who works in an office with a load of ladys ? An they are having there christmas party on sunday ? Gotta go out with the dragon on Saturday night :yes:

all the best yis yp :lol:

Hooray for common sense! :good:

eh, well, thought it was self evident, but yes, we do :good::yes:

im sick of x-factory processed drivel, and id love to see a song i actually like get to christmas no1.

as for liking and not owning it already? well i do already have it :lol:

Yeah, lets sock it to Cowell! By creating a download war which will lead to both songs selling way, way more than they ever would normally and putting stacks more cash in his pocket. You may GAF who gets to number 1, Cowell doesn't give a tinkers cuss though, he is just couting the pennies and loving every time that RATM inches ahead 'cos the JM supporters then go and buy another copy to try & retake the lead . Wouldn't be surprised if he had orchestrated the whole thing himself!

Yeah, lets sock it to Cowell! By creating a download war which will lead to both songs selling way, way more than they ever would normally and putting stacks more cash in his pocket. You may GAF who gets to number 1, Cowell doesn't give a tinkers cuss though, he is just couting the pennies and loving every time that RATM inches ahead 'cos the JM supporters then go and buy another copy to try & retake the lead . Wouldn't be surprised if he had orchestrated the whole thing himself!

as said before, who GAF who gets the money, the extra money that RATM get they're giving to charity anyway.

I just dont want to have to listen to another christmas of xfactor awful music :rolleyes: