WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ozzy Fudd

I am pleased that rage won (being a fan for 20 years and other hard (ish) rock music) but I do feel for the young lad who won xfactor (a program I enjoyed) he must be gutted and he ain't done anything wrong.

He is from the north east (as I am) and he has performed (singing and theatre) for a number of years, he has done clubs etc etc, he had a part time job in his local theatre cleaning up etc etc and was also studying performing arts (or something like that) at Newcastle College (all from local news story). He had tired to get into the music industry in other ways so I suppose he got his break on tv in the same way when RATM started out they got their break.

i dont think anyone has anything against joe, but i know i was sick to the back teeth of everyone just assuming that the x-factor winner is going to be christmas number one, with their (and i quote from a comment on youtube that made me chuckle) "chavvy shizz" type songs. theres 1000's of other bands out there who, imo, deserve it far more, who've actually had to fight their way up through the ranks to become well known :good:

Just shows how niaive the public are - backing a bunch of anti -establishment soapy rockers - the kind that go on sabetour and anti hunting marches.

RATM are a bunch of class war ****holes - you support them, you go against most things forums like this stand for.

Oops - thanks Chard :lol:

Edited by death from below

you support them, you support mosts things forums like this stand for.

That's OK then :good:

I know what you're saying DFB. They're a bunch of rich boys who've made millions out of class war political songs.

I still like them though, and I'd rather they were at the top of the charts than that X Factor whining tripe :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Edited by Chard

Just shows how niaive the public are - backing a bunch of anti -establishment soapy rockers - the kind that go on sabetour and anti hunting marches.

RATM are a bunch of class war ****holes - you support them, you go against most things forums like this stand for.

Oops - thanks Chard :lol:

perhaps this is more to your philosophy then

:rolleyes: