winchester uk dealers ??

Sauer

hearing really good things about winchesters SX3 anybody know uk dealers? also do you know if they are available in left handed version?

i know gilsan sports advertising them £850 upwards nut im hearing of some shops down south selling em from £700 :hmm:

any names if this is true

cheers

sauer

I got mine from York Guns in 26" which I would highly recommend. Be carefull if your going for the 30" version as unless you have an taller than standard cabinet as it won't fit when built up. The cabinet they won't fit in is the 3 gun Bratton Sound one which is probably one of the most common ones.

Awesome Gun! :yes:

I would expect Adenbourne Fieldsports of Witney (oxford) to have one, I part exed it not 2 weeks ago, and the gun was as-new.

Purchased my SX3 Field (5 shot) from Adenbourne in May this year. Would strongly recommend them - my gun was a special order from the factory as Winchester don't usually import an FAC spec SX3 Field (walnut stock) into the UK. However, Adenbourne arranged it all for me - cost £794 - as cheap as I could find anywhere!

Provided they are as good with second hand guns, then recommend you head for Witney :yes:

Hunting_bunnies

right change of tactic here

as already strated in above posts i cant get lefty sx3

BUT

found a leftie bennelli m1 super90

are the bennelli m1 gas opertated or mechanical???

anyone any links to info bout them

cheers

sauer

Benelli's are Inertia (recoil) operated, Have a look around the Benelli website >>> http://www.benelli.it/Articoli/Famiglie.asp?IDTipo=1

My SX3 Flanigun came with shims, spacers whatever you'd like to call them, to change the cast left or right and length of pull.

So you can tailor the gun to your fit.

Most modern autos come with the shims so the shooter can adjust cast and drop to make the gun fit then as best they can. The action is still right handed though, which will eject cartridges across your face and possibly any unburnt propellant into your eyes ( which stings :yes: )

Chris

Edited by chrispti