Islam for uk demo

Bluebarrels

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all the people on here saying "leave it its not worth talking about, live and let live, things will never change, dont give them the satisfaction" mmmmm this is the problem no one will just stand up and say there a bunch of wierdos with nothing in there country other than sand these people are evil they have no feelings for us and OUR ENGLAND but its a meal ticket for them i have black and asian friends and they are all spot on fellas that go to work have a pint and like the counrty and people that live here its ISLAM EXTREMISTS thats the problem :blink:

Mungler - not for the first time - has it sussed. I don't believe there was ever any intention of staging this march. They know it won't be allowed and are probably rightly scared of actually doing it.

They have got the same publicity by making the announcement. Now that is what reflects very badly upon them. They have stirred people up because they can. I don't believe that they represent Muslims in general and trust they find Hell a warm place. :blink: :good:<_<

Islam extremists, Animal rights extremists, scientology extremists, Church of England Extremists, even Gun totting extremists..... there is a pattern forming here.

ban extrementalism (If thats a word) then the problem is solved.

as for live and let live etc. look at nature. It doesn't work like that. Never has, never will.

I love all the people on here saying "leave it its not worth talking about, live and let live, things will never change, dont give them the satisfaction" mmmmm this is the problem no one will just stand up and say there a bunch of wierdos with nothing in there country other than sand these people are evil they have no feelings for us and OUR ENGLAND but its a meal ticket for them i have black and asian friends and they are all spot on fellas that go to work have a pint and like the counrty and people that live here its ISLAM EXTREMISTS thats the problem :blink:

ROFLMAO

Ok Sherlock, riddle me this:

1. what has your post done to move "the cause" forward even by 1 mm

2. in the real world (not cyber world) what will you be doing to move the cause forward - will you be writing to your MP, actively supporting a political party and campaigning accordingly?

You see, the only thing that counts is actually doing something that counts.

Ranting on the internet on an obscure pigeon shooting forum achieves absolutely nothing. Nadda, nowt, zero, zilch. Apart from putting your blood pressure up.

There have been a number of threads on this same subject over the last few days, one even reached 12 pages, so everyone has had a chance to voice their opinions.

These threads have all been removed following posts that contravene the House Rules.

So all we are doing is trawling over old ground, there is nothing new on this subject.