Islam for uk demo

Bluebarrels

Back on topic - they ain't gonna march, it's a publicity stunt and you are falling for it

I cannot see it going ahead either, the police have had no notification of an intended march. This outfit have a rep of organizing things & then at the last minute canceling.

Personally I hope it does go ahead.

When a thread is pulled I think a reason should be posted by the mods to explain why.

The last thread seemed to be adult and fair to me.

To much thread pulling, the last one wasn't IMO over the top either,

BJ.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but banging away at it on a shooting forum will get you nothing apart from high blood pressure.

It's not like the Home Secretary is a member of this forum and open to suggestions from the floor.

In essence, whatever you think (one way or another) it's a waste of time getting steamed up about it.

Back on topic - they ain't gonna march, it's a publicity stunt and you are falling for it. Whose the mug? They are getting what they want and you are getting wound up.

Answers on a post card.....

This is the off topic section of the forum mungler so as a rule it has topics outside of shooting life.

Yeah but banging away at it on a shooting forum will get you nothing apart from high blood pressure.

It's not like the Home Secretary is a member of this forum and open to suggestions from the floor.

In essence, whatever you think (one way or another) it's a waste of time getting steamed up about it.

Back on topic - they ain't gonna march, it's a publicity stunt and you are falling for it. Whose the mug? They are getting what they want and you are getting wound up.

Answers on a post card.....

But its posted in the off topic section,ie non shooting related,and if i get wound up about this sort of thing,sorry about caring :good: but as someone whos got 27 military service under his belt and still serving,this is something that i feel strongly about,so im not getting steamed up about it,just asking members opinions one way or another,and yes i have lost freinds in the last few months out in Afghan,my old unit are serving there as we speak,so we can all enjoy our normal daily life :yes:

http://www.wiltshire-icc.org/index.html

There you can see the Wiltshire Islamic Cultural Centre's view on the matter. :good:

The march will not happen. I would put my life savings on it. :yes:

FM :)

As far as I can see they are against the marcf on the grounds of public safety, NOT because they decry the vile and racist motives of the organisers

But its posted in the off topic section,ie non shooting related,and if i get wound up about this sort of thing,sorry about caring :good: but as someone whos got 27 military service under his belt and still serving,this is something that i feel strongly about,so im not getting steamed up about it,just asking members opinions one way or another,and yes i have lost freinds in the last few months out in Afghan,my old unit are serving there as we speak,so we can all enjoy our normal daily life :yes:

But we cannot because too many of them are over here ploting because we are over there killing muslims they think they should be over here killing infadells simples

Edited by Justintime

i am taking a different stance this time , i hope the march goes ahead because that would be interesting

but i dont think the cammel jockeys are so stupid they just want the publicity

i am taking a different stance this time , i hope the march goes ahead because that would be interesting

but i dont think the cammel jockeys are so stupid they just want the publicity

They could just be after publicity, but listening to the ragheads on sky news ( its not the taliban who are the suicide bombers blowing up civilians its us pretending to be taliban yeah right, I can only think of one or two here that would believe that?)

anyway back on track seems even our one eyed mumbling jock dictator is worried about it as he finds "Islamic Protest March Plans 'Offensive' " (he must read the mail then) each and every one of those that protest (if it goes ahead) should be rounded up charged with racial incitement, and be put through a full immigration check, then deported even if they pass it.

cheers KW

:good: The Falling Rose :yes:

The grass isn’t greener on the other side,

The grass I look at has virtually died,

The future is grim for England the great,

A bright old history, a dark new fate,

Times are a changing, that’s certain I know,

But are these new changes of friend or of foe,

My voice can’t be heard in the house of debate

If my voice was heard, would it be too late?

The gates have opened and heavens not there,

Just a proud, dying England, the land of despair,

The gates have been opened and the flood has begun,

We can close the gates but the damage is done,

I know not of an England who fenced off the krouts

Is this the same country, my mind full of doubts,

The land that Shakespeare wrote of victory at France,

The country who created the old Morris dance

I simply don’t recognise the land of my birth,

But I’m willing to fight for all that it’s worth

A multi-cultural society is what they all say,

But who asked for my nation to end up that way?

The veterans of today will have no memorial stone,

No place of remembrance, just a grave on there own,

It hurts me to think of a place with no past,

That I’m forced to be part of, but I want it to last,

This is England my people why can’t you see,

This is my call, my question, my plea,

Do you not remember the nation at war?

You turn a blind eye and you choose to ignore,

I can say yes to this question of mine,

Anglo-Saxon England will once again shine,

Or am I a dreamer alone in belief?

And has England died like the brown autumn leaf,

I look at the future with no sense of pride,

I see beloved England, infested and died

I wipe the mans tears just after he’s cried,

The grass isn’t greener on the other side

Well it is good to see the racial slurs starting up once more....rag head, camel jocky....consider this warning number two.

NTTF

Sorry mate they are not racial slurs they are terms of endearment same as krauts, frogs,eyties, belgooks,taffs,paddies,jocks yanks,canucks that's what we are like over here.Idon't know if you are canadian born or you abandoned and deserted your own country,if you are canadian maybe you don't understand our sense of humour if you are british mabe you have forgotten it and gone native

Cheers Geordie

The clock is ticking to closing time me thinks :good::yes: BB

It's the last dance....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">