how many would join

cowboy1403

have to say I'd never buy a gun off a stranger without at least trying it, bought one from someone on here drove miles for it but well worth while. He was happy pound notes exchanged gun collected and job done. Also bought some lower value stuff and been pleasantly surprised how good it was but its very easy to get ripped off on the net so just be careful

As has been pointed out already, placing a post count restriction for access to the sales forum will invite unnecessary posts. This will require an awful lot of monitoring and cleaning up, as too would a post preview.

Despite the additional workload it would create for PW Staff it would also bring about several other major issues. The sales forum is for all members of Pigeon Watch. We have a wide range of members but crucially some post very little and others that are yet to post and they would be denied access under such rules.

Most importantly of all though, is that it would create a false sense of security over the members posting in the sales section. Which in my opinion is a very dangerous thing to do.

It is far better that members using the sales sections are advised to beware than to reduce their sense of awareness and increase the risk of a bad sale.

Your rants drive me mad.

I read PW every day but don't feel it necessary to write meaningless tripe on every section. I don't post often but when I do I feel justified in doing so. This doesn't mean I'm any less of a fan of PW than some one with 1000 posts.

I've bought a gun and sold a gun on here.

I think people should just chill out and stop being little Hitlers and let every one enjoy PW in their own way.

Your rants drive me mad.

I read PW every day but don't feel it necessary to write meaningless tripe on every section. I don't post often but when I do I feel justified in doing so. This doesn't mean I'm any less of a fan of PW than some one with 1000 posts.

I've bought a gun and sold a gun on here.

I think people should just chill out and stop being little Hitlers and let every one enjoy PW in their own way.

Nice one! Concise, to the point. Well done.

the only reason i joined PW initially was to buy a gun, i stayed cos its a lot of fun, also some interesting views and information on here.

I hope i don't talk too much tripe!

But seriously, some of the info on here is well worth reading, probably saved more than a few licences in the process.

the chap i bought the gun from only had a few more posts than me, we were both a bit wary but i can honestly say i'm quite happy with the purchase so THANKYOU JIM727!

Edited by GRAM71