Shugborough Game Fair 2010

Salop Matt

Hi all this used to the gamekeepers fayre its the dogs litterally , do not miss it , a great old fashioned set up a tenner to get in or 20 for a car full , great for early bargains and loads of genuine country folks attend not the usual hooray henrys! see ya there with my brindled whippet and family! Cheers :angry:

Hows the whippet ? be good to see you there will txt you at some point during the day I have pocket money to spend!!

See you sunday pal

:good::yes::lol:??? Phil

Hi all this used to the gamekeepers fayre its the dogs litterally , do not miss it , a great old fashioned set up a tenner to get in or 20 for a car full , great for early bargains and loads of genuine country folks attend not the usual hooray henrys! see ya there with my brindled whippet and family! Cheers :good:

what a load of old cock, been today waste of money hardly anything to see few stands

ooh there were pies on sale £8.00 each

Cant make my mind up!!!!!!! :/

I'll second that.

It was ok but nothing really to look at.

It got very muddy and boring by the time we had walked atoms the stalls

for the 4th time.

Only one shop from Birmingham selling some guns.

No other guns to be seen.

We ended up going to Doveridge to look at the guns there.

anyone see any of the terriers today?:yes: other than the mud did the sun shine today??

ATB

Lots of terriers about - whatched a bit of the showing. The mud is about 20mm deep and over the grass making it slippy but yes the sun did shine ( in your b***** eyes wherever you looked :good::oops::yes:

Didn't arive 'till about 1130 - very little to see by way of displays etc. - mouched the trade stands

but finished by 330, little to see unless you wanted camo. Was looking for muck boots to try, only one stand had any and then only a couple of pairs (not my size). disapointed but not as much as with Newark last year and family had a reasonable day out but food and drink the usual rip off :hmm::P:yes:

D