JJs CLOSED THIS WEEKEND

ME

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried ringing just before 8 and there was no answer, I sent a text and there was still no answer.

I am going to give it a swerve today as it is my SIL's birthday and we are going out for lunch.

Thats probably why he was so grumpy with me !

I think that 07000 diverts to the guy that owns the ground as opposed to the guy in the shorts. I'll try to get the shorts guys mobile when we get there for next time.

How did it go then chaps?

My roast dinner was fantastic :welcomeani:

You cant have eaten on the Island then Martin ! :oops:

Same old stuff. Andy got 150 out of 50. FCS has injured his tossing hand from over pumping. Bagsy nearly had something on the back of his shoe. Bazza beat everyone. Reuben and I went pigeon shooting at Ricks afterwards too and had a 50:1 kill ratio.

Edited by ME

:unsure: Fatcat and i went on one of my permissions on the way back and managed 5 pigeons, a crow and 2 squizzers!!!! The crow got 6 shots before it actually fell out of the sky!!!!!!! and they ALL hit it!

One of the squirrels fell out of the tree monto it back legs kicking so i shot it again....Fatcat counted down the upside down cycling action of its legs....going ...going....gone...its dead.We stood there to see if any more piggies came over and it got up and ran AGAIN.......so I shot it again....twice for good measure............................... :blush:

You cant have eaten on the Island then Martin ! :unsure:

Same old stuff. Andy got 150 out of 50. FCS has injured his tossing hand from over pumping. Bagsy nearly had something on the back of his shoe. Bazza beat everyone. Reuben and I went pigeon shooting at Ricks afterwards too and had a 50:1 kill ratio.

Actually Matt I did,

The Granary at Waldegraves is bloody excellent grub. 6 of us went, starters and main courses plus drinks and a couple of deserts and coffees and less than a ton. Can't grumble at that.

The starter itself was the size of most main courses, I had duck spring rolls and you get 10 spring rolls chilli dip and huge salad.

We'll have to try it one friday :blush:

50:1 ratio hey?

50 pigeons to 1 cartridge? or vice versa :blush::lol: