Tow Rope

ME

I would have thought that being a fully paid up member of the Romford Navy you would have had plenty of rope laying around.

Not much need for it on your boat when you launch it on dry land is there? It ain't exactly gonna drift away :oops::welcomeani:

This is what you want

Pricey but worth it, We have used it for all sorts (mainly towing the tractor out once thats got stuck <_<)

Probably a bit heavy, but a twisted rope will have a bit of stretch in it to avoid damage that might occur 'snatching' with a braided rope of slings.

Get one that you can attach easily.

I've got one from Lidl(or was it Aldi?) that is a loose braid with elastic through the center. When slack, the elastic takes up the loop that you might drive over with the towed vehicle.

AS above or make your own,bowline in one end and whipped on the other.just to stop it unravelling. Your local yacht chandlery will stock most sizes also B&Q. Steve. <_<

Eye splice would be infinitely better.

Don't touch with a very long bargepole!

Either MachineMart/army surplus webbing strop (plus suitable shackles) or local yacht chandlery (ask their advice, try "bin ends" for cheap rope) and see if they'll splice it for you.