Breda Semi-Auto 3 shot

flexouk

Brought this gun just before christmas but as yet have not used it due to the pheasant season. Since buying it I have learnt that when your wife says "do what you want" means buy it and you will never hear the end of it. As I believe it is illegal to sell your wife in the U.K I'm afraid the gun must go to fund my sons new buggy.

It has had the stock stripped, cleaned and polished. The gun was also stripped, sonic bathed, and oiled.

The breda is similar to the beretta semi in look and make. There is some bits on the internet of a conection between the two.

The gun comes complete with a lined slip and a copy of the orginal instructions (printed from the internet).

It has the full choke screwed in the end. 12g. Cant really say much more about the gun as I've only had it a month and not fired it.

£150 o.n.o F.T.F. If you require any more pictures please ask and I'll e-mail them

Wiltshire/Berkshire/Hampshire borders

post-18724-1263733247.jpg

Edited by flexouk

I guess I could give her away to a good home. Any takers:

She's a 1978 model. Thousands of pounds spent on her over the years. Good condition for age. Good working order. Could do with a bit of polish. Can be difficult to start in the mornings. Usual wear and tear of something this age. :good:

She's a 1978 model. Thousands of pounds spent on her over the years. Good condition for age. Good working order. Could do with a bit of polish. Can be difficult to start in the mornings. Usual wear and tear of something this age. :good:

any pics of the body?

Any chance of a test drive? :)

I've had this problem. If you get no response to an attempted jump start, you may find a kick start gets things moving.

ZB

Apparently you can get a lubricating spray which can be used to ease a seized up mechanism and make it easier to turn over without running the risk of undue friction wear.