English Open Sporting at West Mids/Hodnet

Nicky T

Right chaps, just done my entry online via the CPSA website; first choice 9am start on Saturday 8th May, second choice 1pm start on the same day.

Anyone wanting to shoot on the same squad will need to get themselves booked in asap online via this link:

Book into the English Open

When you book in there is a comments box, so just add that you would like to be on the same squad as Nick Truter (117672)

Edited by Nicky T

Anyone wanting to shoot on the same squad will need to get themselves booked in asap online via this link:

Book into the English Open

When you book in there is a comments box, so just add that you would like to be on the same squad as Nick Truter (117672)

:blink:

Done it. Had to phone them up to pay though, because the payment server thingey wasn't working, just gave error message :good:

Nick broke it :rolleyes:

Shhhhhhhh - don't let that out of the bag!

I booked it.

I wrote down in the comments bit that I want to be squadded with Nick trutter and Chard, (chards real name)........Mr R CWIPES :drinks:

You reckon that will work, if not it looks like I,m shooting on me todd :lol:

Paulos is polishing his testicles on that day, so I heard :good:

It's a ******* student thing

I'll have you know, I now have my CPSA up to date :lol: I need to check whether I can make the Saturday though as there may be some work to do following the election which is more than likely taking place on the Thursday. Should be fine though :lol:

I'll have you know, I now have my CPSA up to date :rolleyes: I need to check whether I can make the Saturday though as there may be some work to do following the election which is more than likely taking place on the Thursday. Should be fine though :yes:

Work to do following the erection?

What are you, a ******* student politician? :P

Used to be! Back when I was a ******* Politics Student! :good::wub: Now I am but a humble ******* Law Student. :lol:

Can't do midweek I'm afraid B as I will be out on election day and then probably counting the votes on Friday :lol: Saturday should be fine, I'll just have to wait and see. I'll probably do the afternoon though.....so I don't have to get out of bed too early :lol:

Edited by paulos

Used to be! Back when I was a ******* Politics Student! :good::wub: Now I am but a humble ******* Law Student. :wub:

Can't do midweek I'm afraid B as I will be out on election day and then probably counting the votes on Friday :lol: Saturday should be fine, I'll just have to wait and see. I'll probably do the afternoon though.....so I don't have to get out of bed too early :lol:

I bet you're working for the ******* Student Che Guevara Trotsky Lefty Commie Pinko Politburo Party :lol:

Edited by Chard