YoDave trigger kit

SSS

I bought one off the bay after recommendations from people off here.

I just wanted to recommend these to others on here, very easy to fit, took some changing to begin with, but once I found the right tube and spring, the rifle trigger is now just as I wanted it.

I will take it to the gunsmith tomorrow and see what the trigger pull is, I think it is about 2 lb or so.

Just to let anyone know, you will need a 1/8" parallel punch to get the old pins out of the trigger.

So thanks for the recommendations guys. :welcomeani:

Edited by SSS

I bought one off the bay after recommendations from people off here.

I just wanted to recommend these to others on here, very easy to fit, took some changing to begin with, but once I found the right tube and spring, the rifle trigger is now just as I wanted it.

I will take it to the gunsmith tomorrow and see what the trigger pull is, I think it is about 2 lb or so.

Just to let anyone know, you will need a 1/8" parallel punch to get the old pins out of the trigger.

So thanks for the recommendations guys. :rolleyes:

I get the impression this is very similar to the Brooks offering...and others currently available. On the whole they transform triggers and offer a great deal of personal choice to get it just the way you want......and in real money terms for such a transformation in the rifle they are cheap.... :no: :look:

Yes, same basic principle as Brookes or SYSS but the YoDave includes a replacement front pin which is nice as the original one can be peened over so in some cases needs to be drilled out.

I bought my CZ452 Silhouette brand new just before Xmas and the trigger was 2.5Lb out of the box so didn't end up using the springs but replacing the tube made the creep more consistant so still worth the money - and I then sold on all the unused bits too.

Yes, same basic principle as Brookes or SYSS but the YoDave includes a replacement front pin which is nice as the original one can be peened over so in some cases needs to be drilled out.

I bought my CZ452 Silhouette brand new just before Xmas and the trigger was 2.5Lb out of the box so didn't end up using the springs but replacing the tube made the creep more consistant so still worth the money - and I then sold on all the unused bits too.

Perhaps CZ have changed their basic rimfire trigger spring, not long back it was adjustable between about 3-3.5lb, 2.5 lb is a lot better, even though all my "hunting" rimfires are between 1.75 -2lb!!

:rolleyes:

Went to the gunsmith to get it checked today and the weight of pull was 8oz!!!! Im going to have to put a tighter spring in it.

It doesnt go off with the 'drop test' but I will do it for my own safety :rolleyes:

If it doesn't go off after many drop tests, and you are happy with it, why not leave it as it is? It can always be altered for a heavier pull if you go on to sell it.

Went to the gunsmith to get it checked today and the weight of pull was 8oz!!!! Im going to have to put a tighter spring in it.

It doesnt go off with the 'drop test' but I will do it for my own safety :good:

It's always down to the individual but that is very light for field use, far too light for me!! :yes: