happy happy happy

kiteman0

well on the way back from the shooting show i thought i would pop in on a farm in uttoxeter that i milked on about 5 years ago.

he was happy to see me and while having a cupper i brought up about shooting and he has given me permission on

3 blocks of land totalling about 250 acres mainly grass but abit of wheat and beans.

so im really happy to say the least :oops::mad:

i wish i had my gun on me the yard was covered in crows feeding on the clamps :good:

well on the way back from the shooting show i thought i would pop in on a farm in uttoxeter that i milked on about 5 years ago.

he was happy to see me and while having a cupper i brought up about shooting and he has given me permission on

3 blocks of land totalling about 250 acres mainly grass but abit of wheat and beans.

so im really happy to say the least :mad::good:

i wish i had my gun on me the yard was covered in crows feeding on the clamps :good:

great,i can remember my first permission,great feeling,i'm very pleased for you. :oops:

Well done mate. I also picked up some new land the other day. Found out one of the boys I play rugby with has a family farm about 5-10 mins away. Rabbits, pigeon, crow, fox ... the lot!

Asked him If I can come down. "Sure come down anytime" he says :good: Awesome. Glad I joined this new club :P

so im really happy to say the least :yes::lol:

i wish i had my gun on me the yard was covered in crows feeding on the clamps :yes:

spot on pal make sure u dont take any idiots with ya and lose it. that there gold dust clean up when your finished n keep the farmer happy.