Shotguns for sale

Donna Mc

MOSSBERG NOW SOLD!!

Rizzini still availible

Recently aquired 2 shotguns off a friend who has now given up, I have a

Mossberg pump action 12g new haven 600AT for £200

post-17444-1267359649.jpg post-17444-1267358957.jpg

O/U 12g Rizzini with engraved game scene, vented 28" barrells, multi choke nice gun also includes a gunslip + spare chokes for £425

post-17444-1267359565.jpg post-17444-1267358998.jpg

post-17444-1267359008.jpg post-17444-1267359016.jpg

sorry for the brief details but i'm new to all of this so any questions I will gladly answer if I can. located in Basingstoke Hampshire

Edited by Donna Mc

The angle the "cast" of the stock slopes away from the barrel(s) when viewed from above.

look from the muzzle end and you can see the "cast" easily. This one looks like it slopes to the right if I was to view from that direction, making it a left handed gun. :angry:

I believe this gun (Rizzini) is right handed - it was owned by a right handed shooter and after doing some research on the internet on how you would tell the difference the breach lever opens to the right and it also ejects the cartridges out to the right

It could be looking that way as I had the gun balanced when taking the photo

I must also add thankfully to you all at pigeon watch as I am learning so much

I believe this gun (Rizzini) is right handed - it was owned by a right handed shooter and after doing some research on the internet on how you would tell the difference the breach lever opens to the right and it also ejects the cartridges out to the right

It could be looking that way as I had the gun balanced when taking the photo

I must also add thankfully to you all at pigeon watch as I am learning so much

I think the fact it looks like it is cast for a left hander (it looked like that to me too) is a trick (accident) of photography as the photo is taken with the gun canted slightly to the right.

And FYI the top lever normally pushes to the right irrespective of whether the gun is LH or RH, and the cartridges would eject straight back, not to one side :good:

I think the fact it looks like it is cast for a left hander (it looked like that to me too) is a trick (accident) of photography as the photo is taken with the gun canted slightly to the right.

And FYI the top lever normally pushes to the right irrespective of whether the gun is LH or RH, and the cartridges would eject straight back, not to one side :good:

Mossberg confusion me thinks ........ as that is to the right