What a nice day

mfrcus

For the first time this year, I left home in the light (just about!) and came home in the light (just about!)

Nice drive home, gave a colleague's daughter a lift home and all we talked about was the lovely late afternoon that it was.

Got home in the daylight and finished building the new logstore (No.3)

Woohoo :good:

Ricko

Snap mate - just done same - but only my second log store - trouble is cost more than log's going in it - Trouble is with these nice days is you go at it like a loony - now got very aching back-

Dave

What a nice day - whatever are you guys on? You are surely having a laugh aren't you! It started fairly well weather wise but come early afternoon when the wife suggested I went out and got some exercise it felt like I had ended up in the middle of Antartica. It got so bad at one time I had to shelter in an old barn as the sleet was starting to sting my eyes, and then, just to add insult to injury a few minutes after I got back home all wet and bedragled the sun started shining again, so don't tell me it's been a "nice day"! lol

Have a look at this very short clip and you will see what I mean:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385"> Edited by Frenchieboy

Snap mate - just done same - but only my second log store - trouble is cost more than log's going in it - Trouble is with these nice days is you go at it like a loony - now got very aching back-

Dave

Pallet base, 4 uprights and pallet wood sides, felt roof. Will finish it with some creosote type stuff, looks ok

What a nice day - whatever are you guys on? You are surely having a laugh aren't you! It started fairly well weather wise but come early afternoon when the wife suggested I went out and got some exercise it felt like I had ended up in the middle of Antartica. It got so bad at one time I had to shelter in an old barn as the sleet was starting to sting my eyes, and then, just to add insult to injury a few minutes after I got back home all wet and bedragled the sun started shining again, so don't tell me it's been a "nice day"! lol

Have a look at this very short clip and you will see what I mean:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

Sorry Frenchie, but at least you can get out your door to countryside.

It was really so good to see the sky bright for a change. Everyone down here was in better spirits. Long may it continue to improve.