• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bagsy

Mungler

Tosspot

MC

Evil Elvis

EE added :yes:

Just to clear up a bit of confusion - the Essex Club Shoot (CPSA affiliated club teams) and the Essex Team Shoot appear to be one and the same shoot - two comps, same ground, same date :good:

The Howletts Hall shoot is no more, or at least it's no longer supported by SYT. Gutted, that was a top shoot :yes:

Just awaiting confirmation of deposit and start time ;)

I expect Cat will be recovering from his exertions :hmm: up at Hodnet ensuring the Southerners are glorious in victory over the whippet fancying flat caps of the North :good:

Markio will you PM me please with details of payment etc.

Phil

Edit: Of course I forgot the main match of the North v South day is the Cat v MC handbags at 50yds (is it CPSA registered?) See below :good::P:lol:

Edited by philr

I expect Cat will be recovering from his exertions :hmm: up at Hodnet ensuring the Southerners are glorious in victory over the whippet fancying flat caps of the North :good:

Phil

I suppose when you get to his age shooting more than 100 birds in a weekend is hard. Not to mention the state pension not covering the rising cost anymore.

He would come out in a rash anyway, what with coming to Essex AND there being strawbales about.

Phil

Will do, once we have a complete team and i confirm we're not too late to register/pay deposit.

1 more place available. Anyone? It's a nice shoot, something for everyone so not a mega world series shoot!

Team B is:

Markio

Bigweed

DangerousDave

Philr

Poontang

Now, i can't cover the entire deposit, so we have a couple of options. You all send me a cheque for £8 (total deposit is £40 per team) OR someone else sends me a £40 cheque and we settle up on the day OR someone else (from essex) covers the deposit and sends in the forms. I'm happy with any of the above.

Total cost for entrance is £28 each in case you're not sure.

Let me know please chaps.

Team B is:

Markio

Bigweed

DangerousDave

Philr

Poontang

Now, i can't cover the entire deposit, so we have a couple of options. You all send me a cheque for £8 (total deposit is £40 per team) OR someone else sends me a £40 cheque and we settle up on the day OR someone else (from essex) covers the deposit and sends in the forms. I'm happy with any of the above.

Total cost for entrance is £28 each in case you're not sure.

Let me know please chaps.

I'm happy to cover the deposit - can send you cheque or what ever is best for you

News for team 'Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead:

I've had a call from the organisers and the best times they can give us are 8:15 or 13:30. Personally i'm happy with either with a possible preference to the 8:15 slot.

Let me know your thoughts please so i can get a slot confirmed.

I've PM'd you all too.