The Essex Team Shoot 2010

Markio

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team "Thorny Huckers" are starting at 08:00 :)

Excellent - looks like we're following you round then - you can show us how it's done :unsure:

Excellent indeed! Sorry i missed you guys of to start with. Still, worked out in the end. :lol: Is the very first start at 8 then? If so then Bigweed is bang on. Looks like me and Longshanks will get our shoot off at last!

:lol: yOU KNOW YOU WILL DRAW! :)

Well after comparing scores at 4 or 5 different shoots we've been to on the same day so far we always have, damn freaky!

Ah, just occurred to me, for some reason i thought our two sqauds would shoot together, duuuuuh, 15 minutes apart, oh dear, i'm a bit slow today. :unsure:

• 1 month later...
We all still up for this one :lol:

Certainly am. Our team currently stands at:

Markio

Bigweed

DangerousDave

Philr

Poontang

Now our kick off time is 8:15. The confirmation slip i have says we should get there 30 mins before hand. Considering Raja's team are shooting at 8:00 would our lot like to get there for 7:30 to see if we can pair up with their team?

Certainly am. Our team currently stands at:

Markio

Bigweed

DangerousDave

Philr

Poontang

Now our kick off time is 8:15. The confirmation slip i have says we should get there 30 mins before hand. Considering Raja's team are shooting at 8:00 would our lot like to get there for 7:30 to see if we can pair up with their team?

that would make 10 - too many

that would make 10 - too many

No, there are two teams of 5 that go round together. I'm hoping that we can swap with the other team that's shooting at 8am so we can join Raja and gang. Was just thinking that for the sake of 15 minutes earlier arrival it might be worth a go as Mike and Alan in that team are a good bunch.

No, there are two teams of 5 that go round together. I'm hoping that we can swap with the other team that's shooting at 8am so we can join Raja and gang. Was just thinking that for the sake of 15 minutes earlier arrival it might be worth a go as Mike and Alan in that team are a good bunch.

I thought his team was shooting at 8 :lol: or are you saying we change the teams :lol::lol:

I thought his team was shooting at 8 :P or are you saying we change the teams :lol::lol:

****s sake dave, :lol: They ARE shooting at 8, there are two teams shooting at each time slot. Those two teams (with 5 in each) go around together. We are booked in for 8:15 and there will be another team also booked in at 8:15 that will shooting with us.

I just thought it might be worth a go at swapping time slots with Raja's opposing team so we can all shoot at 8 and do the course together.

****s sake dave, :lol: They ARE shooting at 8, there are two teams shooting at each time slot. Those two teams (with 5 in each) go around together. We are booked in for 8:15 and there will be another team also booked in at 8:15 that will shooting with us.

I just thought it might be worth a go at swapping time slots with Raja's opposing team so we can all shoot at 8 and do the course together.

Now i understand......why the **** didn't you say so in the first place. Happy to get there early - don't ******* sleep anyway :lol::lol:

Are Markiocabs still running?

Or is that dependant on how much stick you get on the saturday?

:good: MarkioCabs will be fully operational. I'm fully prepared for some stick, as long as well have a laugh and it's all for charidy.