peas being sown today

went for a look round the farm i shoot over today and stoppped to have a look at field recently been drilled walked out and noticed the farmer drilling the pes over the other side of the hill thinking about it makes me wee myself with excitment cant wait to get out there once the pigeons find it i dont think it will be long how long roughly till pigeons find these type of drilled fields anyone know :yes:?

Well thats nice mine are not due for another week or 2 as its to cold or something tho was told i have another field on a farm that does not grow them as a norm , only the 1 which should be good tho i have another 18 fields on 2 other farms to keep me busy :huh:

Good luck and like said stock up on carts i have shot some huge bags on peas . 2 years ago with a buddy we shot 387 then 289 in 2 afternoons for 12pm till 4pm on the same field it was great !

Well thats nice mine are not due for another week or 2 as its to cold or something tho was told i have another field on a farm that does not grow them as a norm , only the 1 which should be good tho i have another 18 fields on 2 other farms to keep me busy :huh:

Good luck and like said stock up on carts i have shot some huge bags on peas . 2 years ago with a buddy we shot 387 then 289 in 2 afternoons for 12pm till 4pm on the same field it was great !

Yep checked my farm out and the ground temperature needs to be at 6 degrees. Ive been tempted to get out there with the Mrs's hair drier to get it warmed up.

Patients patients patients

went for a look round the farm i shoot over today and stoppped to have a look at field recently been drilled walked out and noticed the farmer drilling the pes over the other side of the hill thinking about it makes me wee myself with excitment cant wait to get out there once the pigeons find it i dont think it will be long how long roughly till pigeons find these type of drilled fields anyone know :huh:?

which part of the country are you as we have not started on pea drilling yet ?