Norfolk Clays?

-oXo-

Ive got their number and didnt realise they had somewhere, thanks.

Any others about?

Hi Oxo

Two clay ranges in Yarmouth area, One behind Halfords they have a skeet range, but I dont know anything about them or what days they shoot

The second is Rickies at the bottom of Decoy road in Ormesby St Margaret

If you turn right off the main Ormesby to Wroxham road just after Ormesby st Micheal church going north, on to decoy road, follow road and keep going straight ahead past the main decoy road turning to the right, go around a few bends and you will see a gate to your right with a straight track, follow track 100 metres and you are there

Meet every Sat from 2pm to late or Tuesday from 6pm to late, Skeet with lights if required from £4.50 per round, Sporting at £1.75 per round 10 clays, very frendly shoot, non membership

Edited by ChrisAsh

Hi Oxo

Two clay ranges in Yarmouth area, One behind Halfords they have a skeet range, but I dont know anything about tham or what days they shoot

The second is Rickies at the bottom of Decoy road in Ormesby St Margaret

If you turn off the main Ormesby to Wroxham road just after Ormesby st Micheal church going north, into decoy road, follow road and keep going straight when there is a trun to the right, go around a few bends and you will see a gate to your right with a straight track, follow track 100 metres and you are there

Meet every Sat from 2pm to late or Tuesday from 6pm to late, Skeet with lights if required from £4.50 per round, Sporting at £1.75 per round 10 clays, very frendly shoot, non membership

the one near halfords is billy bells place, just go round past the docras scrap yard, it'll cost ya fiver a round of skeet and can go there anytime, just find billy and pay ya moneys :o

im liking the sound of rickies may have to give it a go myself :good:

the one near halfords is billy bells place, just go round past the docras scrap yard, it'll cost ya fiver a round of skeet and can go there anytime, just find billy and pay ya moneys :lol:

im liking the sound of rickies may have to give it a go myself :good:

Cheers for that I knew that billy had it there but had no info about it. Just got back from there for a quick 50 just to try it since it is 2 mins from mine.

First time at skeet and did horrible :lol: Might have been the 42g 4s I was using too :lol:

Edited by -oXo-

Cheers for that I knew that billy had it there but had no info about it. Just got back from there for a quick 50 just to try it since it is 2 mins from mine.

First time at skeet and did horrible :good: Might have been the 42g 4s I was using too :yes:

Not many use 42g No4's for skeet

Do you have any feeling left in your shoulder?

Not many use 42g No4's for skeet

Do you have any feeling left in your shoulder?

Bit bruised but just used up some old carts my old man had left over :yp:

Something to do for an hour :look:

Going to go grab some eley first 7.5s so I can go more often, hoping to go twice a week for 100 shot round to get the hang of it.

Hello, anyone know of any clay shooting near the great yarmouth side of norfolk?

Thanks

If you get in touch with BASC they could put you in touch with GY & District Wildfowlers who have a clay shooting facility.

Next shoot is this sunday, if you want directions I shall be there.

40 bird sporting which is a fiver, all automatic traps too.Plus a good burger bar as well.....

To be honest i'm going to hide up at billy bells until I can actually hit a few then I might goto other shoots :good:

:good: sounds like a good plan, same as what im doin, handy haveing it just up the road and can go there anytime its light, hant been shooting for long but been gettin up there once a week, might bump into ya sometime.