They first for the Sweepy household

Mrs Sweepy

I am having a very proud mummys day today

My 12 year is the first member of this family to go to Cambridge University. :lol:

Ok his only going for the day and he took a packed lunch :yes:

Butttttttttttt Tom and three others where chosen out of the whole school to represent them at the Salters festival of chemistry.

Where they will be taken part in activites to show their skills as young scientists(can you tell i copy that last bit).

So i thought i would share my exciting bit of news with you all. Both of my boys seemed to be on the ball when it comes to Science. As Josh(little sweepy) is sitting his triple science exam this summer. And if his mocks are anything to go by. He should get good grades. I like to say that both boys inherited this love of science from me.

But as i was banned from using the Bunson Burner and i lost my bulls eye. :good:

I think you can safely say the Boys get it from their Dad :lol:

Mind you Tom told me he was only going for the freebies. So maybe he still has got abit of his old mum in him. :yes::lol: So all is not lost.

xxxxSuzy

Thanks guys

Am sure he will tell me all about it when he gets home :lol:

He says he would like to get into physics Engineering. Something to do with planes :lol:

But we will have to wait and see. He has not falling for the charm of the fairer sex as yet.

And when that happens alot of these dreams fade. But you never know whatever he do as long as his happy .

That will do me . :lol:

Sorry Mr P

I havent got any camo knickers

But i know a man whos got Camo boxers and if your really nice to him.

He might just let you see his A Team PJs too :good:

xxxxSuzy

The chemistry thing in cambridge seems to be quite popular :good:

could see the big search lights lighting up the sky in cambridge to do with the chemistry thing from my house over 6 miles away the other night. I was given the opportunity with my sixthform to go and help out at the festival but didn't take them up on the offer, think i should have done now though.

I wish i had your son's enthusiasm for chemistry right now though :yes:

ATB

Alex

Thanks guys

Am sure he will tell me all about it when he gets home :yp:

He says he would like to get into physics Engineering. Something to do with planes :look:

But we will have to wait and see. He has not falling for the charm of the fairer sex as yet.

And when that happens alot of these dreams fade. But you never know whatever he do as long as his happy .

That will do me . :P

Sorry Mr P

I havent got any camo knickers

But i know a man whos got Camo boxers and if your really nice to him.

He might just let you see his A Team PJs too :D

xxxxSuzy

Ash has A team PJ's :P I had him down as a charlies Angels kind of dude