BEWARE

Highlander

see post 'too many woodies' and my reply. Don't wish to scare monger and apologies to smokeyoakey IF I'm wrong but this is an open forum and whatever you say can and will be recorded. DO NOT for one minute think that the anti's aren't keeping a watch on us/you. The sad little b******* have little else to do!

Unfortunately they are a damn sight more organised than our support organisations and you'd better believe it!

Difficult one this, what we do is legal and our right to enjoy un molested, and whilst we should perhaps temper our reports for want of a better word, if we start to bow to the extremists its another blow for them against us. The hard core of these folk will never stop and move from challenge to challenge in their eyes as they see fit.

Its time the sporting bodies put their combined weight at this one and had it out once and for all and campaigned for the recognising of Anti activity as a criminal offence with suitable sentencing to eradicate the pestilence that prevails.

Pavman, on my soap box :lol:

mmm smokeyoakey new member strange first post (boast) and I'm an old sceptic...put up some details about you.

Members BEWARE anti's will try anything to compile data on you, your sport etc and to gain any ammunition (sorry) against us. Read the question being asked and ask yourself???

Highland, I agree. Wether ssmokey's post is legit, or not!!!!!! This activity has being going on for a long time. Don't think for one moment that the threads on this forum aren't being copy/pasted for future reference.

Just look back at the Fox Hunting debate, & how many years the anti's plagued that sport to get their own way, picture's, video footage, etc.

One of there next quest's is the rearing of pheasants/shooting, they have already started in some areas.

Bazooka Joe.

Edited by Bazooka Joe

Come to think of it whats to stop antis from setting up sites like this, thats what plod do when they target crooks, entrapment I guess, except we are legal of course, but if you wanted to get some evidence to support a given cause its not very hard is it, and since you give certain details when you join that may be of use your stuffed at the out set

pavman

Edited by pavman

Mmmmmm, I have seen William wearing a duffle coat and hugging a tree. :lol:

pavman,

"par·a·noi·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-noi)

n.

A psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur, often strenuously defended with apparent logic and reason.

Extreme, irrational distrust of others. " :lol: