Game larder

Mungler

I finally managed to get hold of a reasonably priced ex-Thresher glass door champagne fridge from someone local.

The missus is pleased because it means no more dead things hanging in the porch, garage, shed etc.

So what does everyone else use / do?

Incidentally, there is a defunct Threshers near to where I work which closed it's doors about 3 months ago and which still contains all the fridges / display racks etc, well the whole shop. The thing is, this particular Threshers was refurbed only 9 months ago and the fridges are all brand new top of the range digital jobbies.

I am waiting for the next tenant to go in and pop down the road with some folding.

EDIT:

And here is the beast.

FridgeJPG.jpg

Edited by Mungler

Had a big chest freezer that held 7 roe maximum.It was very handy to fill it instead of going to the dealer everytime i shot one.However,it ****** up last summer with 4 roe in it,and by the time we noticed they were putrid.Fox bait im afraid and a total waste.

have to admit at being a bit of a ***** and use my works van . high top long wheel transit workshop . game seasons have been cold enough to use it for few days before dressing birds . i do get some funny looks if im working in the street with doors open and half a dozen birds hanging in corner of roof .i did make mistake of plucking a duck in van with side door ajar , wind sent feathers and down every where ! not good when floor and gear has oil on it , was a mare to try and clear them up . :)