early call.

ricky green

whent to the farm yesterday afternoon and the farmer told me he had seem a fox the other morning in the other field by his house,but he said it was very sharp as soon as it heard the door shut he was away :lol: so i noted the time he seem him,and told him i would make an early morning sit out :lol: was there this morning for 5.30,put out my wobbly feathers and a bit of whiskers at sat down for a chilly wait. ;) time was tickin away when i heard the farmer come out of his house and could here why the fox run,then at 6.45 the fox came out of the hedge and stood and looked at the feathers and that was the last thing he seem,55g vmax ended his easter,One happy farmer :good: as it was still early i decided to have a look around my pheasant pen as the sqiurrels are regular visiters to the feeders,so three quarters of hour later two sqiurrels and a pigeon,happy easter for the ferrets,result for everyone :yes: :good:same fox in both photos.

post-10309-1270491716.jpg

post-10309-1270491741.jpg

Edited by ricky green

Nice one mate! :blush::D :look: How about giving us the low down on those feather things - Do they work as well as they are surposed to? B)

well used them twice so far,and on both times the fox was looking at them in the field,both times were early in the morning so guess it works in that situation,do use a bit of cat food sprinkled around so that gives his nose something to work on to. :D