Making Some Room

Need to make some room in my gun cabinet so I have decided to sell two of my shotguns, so if any one is interested please PM me, obviously you will need to hold a current SGC to purchase either of them and any transfer will need to be done F2F etc.

Franchi 12g, 3 Shot Semi Auto, in very good condition and working order 2.75 inch chamber, this gun has been in the family since the mid 70's and has had very little use, there are a couple of small marks here and there but nothing much one small patch of bluing missing under the barrel (can be seen in photo). Looking for £220 but I am open to close offers.

Webley & Scott 410 bolt action in very good condition barrel states 2.5 inch chamber, this has also been in the family since the mid 70's and hasn't been used since it has been in my possession (about 25 years) looking for £70.

Hopefully the pics will be below if not the links should be :lol:

Please PM any interest.

Thanks.

post-22257-1270574965.jpg

post-22257-1270574976.jpg

post-22257-1270574986.jpg

post-22257-1270574995.jpg

post-22257-1270575005.jpg

Don't hold me to that, if you can give me a measurement for 1/4 & 1/2 choke I will check I can measure the internal with a digital vernier. It may well be 1/4 or 1/2 choke :yes:

Just measured the inside of the end of the barrel and it measures 18mm.

Edited by KPV4

Need to make some room in my gun cabinet so I have decided to sell two of my shotguns, so if any one is interested please PM me, obviously you will need to hold a current SGC to purchase either of them and any transfer will need to be done F2F etc.

Franchi 12g, 3 Shot Semi Auto, in very good condition and working order 2.75 inch chamber, this gun has been in the family since the mid 70's and has had very little use, there are a couple of small marks here and there but nothing much one small patch of bluing missing under the barrel (can be seen in photo). Looking for £220 but I am open to close offers.

Webley & Scott 410 bolt action in very good condition barrel states 2.5 inch chamber, this has also been in the family since the mid 70's and hasn't been used since it has been in my possession (about 25 years) looking for £70.

Hopefully the pics will be below if not the links should be :yes:

Please PM any interest.

Thanks.

PM sent re semi.

I have been asked if I can RFD the guns I am selling. I just enquired with my local firearms dealer if this was possible to receive the flat answer of "NO" so sorry if anyone is interested in either gun this option is not available, I can only sell them F2F.

Never mind the dealer will be the looser as I will be looking for a 17HMR very shortly and a Beretta 686E, so he has lost out on those two sales :angry:

Anyone interested in either gun please PM me both are lovely guns looking for a new home, I need to make space in the cabinet for my new purchases :yes:

Hi James,

The Franchi is a very light gun 2.9kg, with a 28" barrel, I was shooting clays with the Franchi when I was 14/15 years of age no problem.

Thanks for info , I am not familiar with the action , is it gas operated.. I am about to go to work and I am on call this week end I will talk to my grandson , ( would be daft not to )

My hope is he can use it on clays He is 12

I am in folkestone ....... but I am coming you way in about three weeks or so , not sure of dates , if the gun is ok for my lad , I could send you a cheque for say 20 % or so as sign of good intent and we could complete transactio f to f

James

Ps Will have to reply tomorrow now , regards

That seems fine to me, as long as it is still available (which it should be). It isn't gas operated it is the other type (can never remember the name), I will look and let you know, the action is well documented on the site. :oops: