.222 Brass on offer!

Ok Guys, I don't bother reloading anything myself but I do get through quite a few .222 rounds occasionally. I am currently using Prvi Partizas and have 3 boxes full (60) of once used cases. If they are any use to anyone for reloading all I want for them is the (cost) price of the postage (Not sure how much that will be but I don't expect it to cost much more than about £2.50) from anyone that wants them.

First come first served, there will no doubt be another 60 to 100 in a months time or so!

Ok Guys, I don't bother reloading anything myself but I do get through quite a few .222 rounds occasionally. I am currently using Prvi Partizas and have 3 boxes full (60) of once used cases. If they are any use to anyone for reloading all I want for them is the (cost) price of the postage (Not sure how much that will be but I don't expect it to cost much more than about £2.50) from anyone that wants them.

First come first served, there will no doubt be another 60 to 100 in a months time or so!

My RFD gives me back £1 per box of 20 used PRVI brass, perhaps worth a word with your RFD, who knows??

My RFD gives me back £1 per box of 20 used PRVI brass, perhaps worth a word with your RFD, who knows??

I think Frenchie gets more pleasure from doing someone a good turn than getting three quid from his rfd. There's a few like that around, good luck to them.

Andy

This lot are now spoken for (Going to bk40gr) but if anyone else is interested just put a post up here and I will hold you as "next in the queue" for when I have another 40 or 60 which should be within another few weeks!

Stick me in the queue please

OK Jos, you are next on the list, it might be a couple of weeks before I have another 60 or so but as soon as I do you can have them. Please PM me with your postal details.

Dekers, thanks for the bit of info, I appreciate it but it's not my sort of thing. My regular RFD does not bother reloading .222 so by the time I have found one that does the price I got for the brass would have gone in petrol, and if I can help someone else out I would prefer to do so! Once again, thanks for the thought mate!

Edited by Frenchieboy

OK Jos, you are next on the list, it might be a couple of weeks before I have another 60 or so but as soon as I do you can have them. Please PM me with your postal details.

Dekers, thanks for the bit of info, I appreciate it but it's not my sort of thing. My regular RFD does not bother reloading .222 so by the time I have found one that does the price I got for the brass would have gone in petrol, and if I can help someone else out I would prefer to do so! Once again, thanks for the thought mate!

:rolleyes::/

No Problem, just so happens my man does, so no trouble for me and a few £££ savings every time I pop in to top up on the ammo!!

:yes::no:

:good::yay:

No Problem, just so happens my man does, so no trouble for me and a few £££ savings every time I pop in to top up on the ammo!!

:( :hmm:

Fair point and I am all for saving a couple of bob and will do it whenever possible, but if that part of the equasion does not "come into play" then I am happy to use them to help someone else out!

Good luck to anyone that can save a couple of bob I say!

• 2 weeks later...