Caesar Guirini Shotguns

fortune82

I am looking to buy a new shotgun in the near future and have been looking at several examples. One of which is a caesar guirini (spelling?) maxum. Its a good looking gun but I am wondering about build quality and reliability. Does anyone on here have one and what are your thoughts.

Thanks

I am looking to buy a new shotgun in the near future and have been looking at several examples. One of which is a caesar guirini (spelling?) maxum. Its a good looking gun but I am wondering about build quality and reliability. Does anyone on here have one and what are your thoughts.

Thanks

couple of the big lads are now using them see screed, I was tempted to buy one at richardsons guns in pocklington

decided on a 682e instead still wish I had gone for the ceasar.

KW

http://www.sportingshooter.co.uk/sports-an...s/clay-shooting

I have been using a loaned Caesar Guerini Maxum 34" for clays. I would say the build quality is as good as anything in that price range, it is very well balanced, I still can not believe how 'swingable' this gun is for a 34" barrel, my clay scores have gone up since using this Caesar.

ATB

Tony

I have a Caesar Guerini Summit Ltd Trap 32". Build quality is as good as Beretta and Browning. Well put together, good wood to metal fit, well balanced and a lot of gun for your money. Kemen and Perazzi should be better built, in view of the price difference, but they look no better to me.

Before anyone points out that I am selling mine, it's merely because my 682E fits me better.

I would try one or have a very close look. In America they are big sellers and the Yanks put a lot of shells through their guns, without long term usage problems.