A bit late but hello.

chezza1986

A bit late but hello everybody.

I joined up a couple of weeks ago but never introduced myself. I'm 23years old and have been shooting about 2years now. I use to shoot with my dad when I was younger using BSA .410 (which we still have and use at about 15years old). Mainly helped my dad out setting up and picking up the pigeon. Well good fun as a kid but then my dad changed his sport and went into clay shooting and I never took it up as was to young and interested in computers instead. All changed about a 2years ago when my friend got his certificate and a shotgun for his 21st. We went clay shoting and just had a laugh for a start as we was really really bad but as soon as i got my certificate I borrowed my dad's gun and we was regually shooting once a week at a few different clay grounds. Not long after getting my certificate I bought my first gun, a Beretta Urika 2. What a gun :good: . A little time past and the good old recession hit and i got made redundent last year :yes: , not good. Money went tight and clay shooting had to stop but bird shooting presented it self to me and it's just as exciting and in my eyes alot more challenging. I shoot with my friend around my village but don't really have any decent shooting ground to have a good days shoot. I manage to get possibly 10 max in a day as we live mainly around flat open land so one shot and all birds are gone. I live in the Wisbech area and getting permission is quite a challenge but will hopefully get some decent land soon. I saw this site when I asked Google a shooting question and got sent through to this site and was amazed by how much advice was on here :blush: . I got reading and though I'd join to get advice and help if I knew any answers to some of the questions.

Anyways that's a little bit about me.

Thanks and good shooting,

Jack