I tried a different Camcorder on a night drive rabbiting

Dave-G

As video links on this forum are embedded ones you don't get to read the info that is usually displayed at the side of YouTube clips. The camcorder doesn't pick out all of the headlight lit area and the quality suffers during upload to YouTube. You might see it better in full screen mode.

Here's the text that goes with the clip:

Another night on the Golf course - this time with a different Camcorder which allegedly has a lower lux ability. I also wanted to try it out on the rear of the riflescope so the viewer 'sees the shot. This did not work out too well on the drive round as too much time is lost trying to locate the quarry in the small flip out screen. With the scope being a fixed 4x magnification, and about 4x mag on the Camcorder to fill the screen, the total magnification was 4x4 = 16 mag - too many opportunities were lost. The crosshair aspect is better suited to a lay up sniping method.

About half of this Golf Club has dwellings and roads within 400 yards of many of the shooting positions so I prefer to limit some of it to the Air rifle. Some of the remainder is 'rimfire suitable, and some of it is suitable to a moderate centrefire caliber - which will be used there when my certificate allows it.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I have tried several ways to get the clip up including the insert youtube to the left of the page. The content box does not appear - fookit: Copy and paste this into the YouTube search bar: Rabbit control Leicester - another drive round the golf course.

Edited by Dave-G

Nice shooting mate, heres the video for anyone who wants it :good:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">