BBQ now with added MAN FRIDGE!

MM

Ah, but did they mention it was too high to bother us up here, but it is moving lower and in a SOUTHERNLY direction :yay:

Cheers for the comments kids, you are all welcome anytime :good:

Excellent,

I am on my way, I'll pick a few of the lads up as well

is that one of them giant moreton cockles on the floor in front mart :cry1::lol::lol:

you wouldnt believe me even if i told you where that came from :good: i nearly called round at your work today for a brew. if im about tomorrow, ill call in. :good:

you wouldnt believe me even if i told you where that came from :good: i nearly called round at your work today for a brew. if im about tomorrow, ill call in. :rolleyes:

he he martin if you can leave it till next week as i am stuck in the lab all day mate sorry :lol::P

so you worked out where i am then

Edited by bi9johnny

he he martin if you can leave it till next week as i am stuck in the lab all day mate sorry :lol::lol:

so you worked out where i am then

Does this sound familiar ........."Sauce my mate?" :rolleyes::lol::P Im a regular at Terrys van :good:

I think he fished?

Right, well if your not mates with her, then its fine. Her nickname in work was 'Monkfish' due to her odd shaped head. :good::lol: :lol: and she had a thing for the boys. (dont know how true this is, so dont quote me :ernyha: ) I remember she had her norks done and tottered into work one day looking like a dirty Pamela Anderson.

PS, staying on thread, ive just finished putting electrics in the BBQ, and now have a nice stereo and speakers installed. As the stereo is remote control, im planning on blowing out a brick from the front, and installing a perspex pannel in the front with the wireless facing out. :lol:

Edited by MM

I think he fished?

Right, well if your not mates with her, then its fine. Her nickname in work was 'Monkfish' due to her odd shaped head. :good: :good: :good: and she had a thing for the boys. (dont know how true this is, so dont quote me :good: ) I remember she had her norks done and tottered into work one day looking like a dirty Pamela Anderson.

PS, staying on thread, ive just finished putting electrics in the BBQ, and now have a nice stereo and speakers installed. As the stereo is remote control, im planning on blowing out a brick from the front, and installing a perspex pannel in the front with the wireless facing out. :good:

:hmm::lol::lol: she had more pricks than a second hand dartboard and in all credit them puppy's were spot on i should know :lol::lol::lol: dirty runs in the family as i know her mum and sister very well :lol::lol::lol:

right back to it.... your barbie is looking cool man

:lol::P:hmm: she had more pricks than a second hand dartboard and in all credit them puppy's were spot on i should know :o :D:lol:dirty runs in the family as i know her mum and sister very well :lol::lol::lol:

right back to it.... your barbie is looking cool man

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You star ;):P:lol: