Anyone watching robin williams comedy on c4?

djrwood

Is anyone else watching this? Amazing actor **** stand up. Never thought he would swear and go on about drugs like that. Certainly didnt see that side of him in Jack or Mrs Doubtfire. I had to turn it off because he was getting on my nerves.

Dan

Is anyone else watching this? Amazing actor **** stand up. Never thought he would swear and go on about drugs like that. Certainly didnt see that side of him in Jack or Mrs Doubtfire. I had to turn it off because he was getting on my nerves.

Dan

:yes:

and he's doing jacko,obama joke's :good::lol:

how old do you think he is?

late 50's or early 60's?

Nanu-Nanu!

I think he must be in his 60's at least. Same age group as my grandad and i would never imagine him coming out with **** that robin was last night. I was gutted last night as i really did like the bloke. He just looked weak last night and definately over the hill

Dan

Funny as hell probably targetted at my age group (he's just 4 years older) Robin is a standup for adult

audiences if you didn't enjoy him then most of the top US standups of recent times will probably leave

you cold Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock all of whom have a different career doing family friendly

material but this was not it and the others are likely to be on before long. You wouldn't expect Jim Davidson

to be a Joe Pasquale on stage doing stand up now would you?

And tonite we will be chiefly enjoying standup comedy at Sale Waterside I don't expect any of Pasquale's material

will be about there. :good: