DAY ON DRILLING

yickdaz

had a look at some wheat and oat drillings on me local permission yesterday at 3.30pm and good numbers flighting across both fields;trouble was farm over the boundary had put wheat in :good: and needless to say thats where the birds were heading for :lol: so thought i would come back today and see if i could intercept a flightline so arrived at 11am watched for a while then set up;had a few come in to decoys but again most heading for neighbouring farm fields until two guys walked down hedgerow with gear on there backs and began setting up on said fields :lol: they had alot of shooting i was getting the odd one or two.so decided to move site nearer to flightline and it payed off shot around 30 in 2hrs plus 10 from previous site;was joined by me old fella towards the end of the session and between us put another 17 in the bag with a few birds we both knocked feathers out of also lost 4 birds that we seen come down but couldnt find total 57 picked 4 lost post-21887-1271530680.jpg post-21887-1271532015.jpg