BASC gamekeepers fair - Catton

Well I though it was a good quality fair..everything seemed to have a relevance , not so many tat stalls which is good..beautiful grounds and the layout was very good..the gundog section is on the up and up and recon the people running it will take it from strength to strength very quickly ..noticed the long retrieve had as many people spectating as the main ring at some points . Agree about the chopper noise when over the main arena but thats easily rectified , all up liked it a lot ,very nice feel to it...and the weather helped

As said before either a discount for BASC members on entry or the food / drink could of been cheaper ! I enjoyed myself and so did the MRS. It would be good to see more gun traders and would of been good to see prehapse an aire rifle course of some kind such as HFT. BASC presance was good and I finally managed to renew my membership after fighting with BASC`s voice mail system I kept getting previously.

Also I tryed to find out more about the dog (terrier) shows before the event but struggled to find much info. Would of liked to see something on working terriers to. Also Rather than 3 blokes chopping some wood in the centre arena I would of rather seen a display / talk / demo on the topic of lamping insted, so far ive yet to see lamping covered in an arena !

As said before either a discount for BASC members on entry or the food / drink could of been cheaper ! I enjoyed myself and so did the MRS. It would be good to see more gun traders and would of been good to see prehapse an aire rifle course of some kind such as HFT. BASC presance was good and I finally managed to renew my membership after fighting with BASC`s voice mail system I kept getting previously.

Also I tryed to find out more about the dog (terrier) shows before the event but struggled to find much info. Would of liked to see something on working terriers to. Also Rather than 3 blokes chopping some wood in the centre arena I would of rather seen a display / talk / demo on the topic of lamping insted, so far ive yet to see lamping covered in an arena !

Maybe that has something to do with the time of day these fairs are held! :good:

Or perhaps a career opportunity for you as well :good: