Still no flights back

rimfire4969

Well we were due to fly back today and as per previous post it has been cancelled, next flight back from Florida with space for my family 1st May :good: .

Another 11 days out here. Not to much of a problem for me a have a couple of quid in the bank so can pay for everything then claim back what i can when i get back.

I know another family staying who saved hard to afford to come here for their 2 weeks, do not have a lot in the bank and no credit card, they have another couple of days at their hotel then they are out. No money and nowhere to stay.

I have known the family a long time so have offered to help out. So hopefully they will still have a great extra long holiday.

We have just heard the the Seaworld group are letting in stranded people to their 3 parks for nothing with proof of flight details. Disney are said to be thinking about doing the same. :good:

This is great news as most people from the UK buy the 14 day ticket which like ours have now expired.

stuck in tenerife...

was due back last thurs, re-arranged flight for tomorrow.... now looking unlikely. been here nearly 3 weeks now.

have just been online to see what I am offered if I voluntarily re-arrange flight now rather than wait for it to be canx tomorrow.... has come up with fri 30th april !!!

we wait & see.....!

I can think of worse places to be stuck

stuck in tenerife...

was due back last thurs, re-arranged flight for tomorrow.... now looking unlikely. been here nearly 3 weeks now.

have just been online to see what I am offered if I voluntarily re-arrange flight now rather than wait for it to be canx tomorrow.... has come up with fri 30th april !!!

we wait & see.....!

I can think of worse places to be stuck

Least you will all have good tans. :yes: Good luck :(

Rimfire 4959,

My brother in law is also still in Florida. Was due to fly back on the 14th but got delayed until today. The flight today has also been cancelled and the next available flight offered to him is on the 2nd of May. He's there with his wife and 4 kids. It's going to be an expensive holiday as they went for 3 weeks and it looks as if they are going to be there for 6.