New Website to track your scores

mdc124

Hi

I've written a simple website to allow you to track your scores and hopefully see your improving trends over time.

I'm going to be adding more fuinctionality over time including:

upload/download bulk scores

compare against your freinds

other stuff that people ask for.

The more people that use the system, the more i'll be inclined to add more functions:

please take a look here http://clays.farend.co.uk and register to add your scores.

If you want to PM me with comments and suggestions i'd welcome it.

Cheers

Matthew

Just added some little tweaks - some stats to the homepage and other bits - PM me your ideas and i'll add them in

Next addition is downloading your scores as a spreadsheet

ive just registered, what a brill idea....cheers

Thanks to those that have started using the site - let me know if you think of any new ideas for it

Cheers

Can this be broken down into sub groups eg skeet- English Skeet, skeet doubles, olympic skeet etc same with sporting sport trap.....

It was only that i would like to look at the graphs for each individual discipline. Although this could be just my opinion. good site tho thanks.

Louis

Edited by louis682

Looks pretty good, how about you add a web service to accept scores from other apps (like my android) then I can upload them while I'm at the ground :good:

or.....

How about RFID Clays via BizTalk.... hmmm there's a project :good:

Do you want a job? I'm recruiting for a Microsoft.Net Dev/SeniorDev with Biztalk experience

PM me - if you want to do a consuming app i'll do a web service

Hi To all those signed up on http://clays.farend.co.uk - Thanks for all the feedback too.

I'm releasing v2 this weekend that will allow tracking of more types of scores, enable you to compare with your mates and even possibly submit your scores from your phone!!

I'm after a list of 'Disciplines' that need to be tracked, so far we have:

ABT

DTL

Skeet

Sporting

what should i split these out into?

Any input greatfully received

Love it, started using it after I read about it here.

Now I'm tracking all my scores and so are my mates.

Well done. :good:

Thanks!!

Your scores have broken the 10000 shots fired mark over the last 30 days (76.7% hit rate overall - i bring the average down :good: )

Pass it on - I'd love to see 100 people using it properly - got some good ideas for it!

Cheers

Matthew

Matthew

love the site and have put a poster up at my local shoot, So fingers crossed a few more will sign up.

I shoot Sporting at 2 different grounds and was wondering if there is a way of splitting the 2 grounds stats as apposed to having the two grounds on one chart?

Other than that keep up the good work - and thanks

Steve

Matthew

love the site and have put a poster up at my local shoot, So fingers crossed a few more will sign up.

I shoot Sporting at 2 different grounds and was wondering if there is a way of splitting the 2 grounds stats as apposed to having the two grounds on one chart?

Other than that keep up the good work - and thanks

Steve

I'll look into adding 'filter' functionality so you can look at a ground at a time. Thanks for the poster - i'll create a flyer that can be printed and put it on the site too

Cheers

Hi,

I've been trying to enter a new score from last Sunday and it won't let me - is it me or thr fact I'm using Firefox? All my other scores went in OK

Confused :good:

pm me, i'll try and add it for you and test if there is a problem in firefox