cz-452 varminter 20" and loads of extras

hi gents,

i'm gonna spend the rest of the month doing an intensive search for new land and if it fails i'll be selling this lot unfortunately its just not getting used, i'm open to swap offers for full pcp set-ups including filling gear

here's the list-

1x cz 452 varmint 20" .22lr - had it from new march 2008 and its only had 1098 rounds through, a couple of tiny marks on barrel but can't see them in pictures as there so small, stock has a few pressure marks but no scratches, a patch of laquer has peeled for some unknown reason on the stock about 2 inches in front of where the bolt sits but i've just kept it oiled and never had a problem.

1x hawke 3-9x40 parallax scope mounted on the gun zero'd it from brand new about 3 months ago and not touched since

1x sako mod had about 400 rounds through it like new very very quiet

1x leather sling c/w uncle mikes swivels

3x 5 shot plastic mags all pretty much as new (2 recently got from activeiii, cheers mate)

1x original thread protector

402x winchester superX subsonic hollow points .22

50x winchester lasers HV hollow points .22

price for the above £400

extras-

1x hawke 3-9x40 scope still works fine but couple of marks

1x hawke 3-9x50 scope new in box and original packaging

2x pairs of mounts to suit 3-9x40 scope

1x set of hawke high mounts new in packaging to suit 3-9x50 scope

1x .22 bore snake fairly new been used about 2 times

or £450 including these extras, cash F2F buyer collects no RFD-RFD,

as i said if by some miracle i manage to find some suitable permission i'll be keeping it but i'm putting the feelers out now to see who's intrested and whats about.

i'll add pitures later as the camera is on charge but i'm sure you know what most of it looks like

cheers for looking

atb gary

post-18953-1274033972.jpg

post-18953-1274033983.jpg

post-18953-1274033994.jpg

Edited by bicykillgaz

Hey,

I'd be interested in,

1x cz 452 varmint 20" .22lr - had it from new march 2008 and its only had 1098 rounds through, a couple of tiny marks on barrel but can't see them in pictures as there so small, stock has a few pressure marks but no scratches, a patch of laquer has peeled for some unknown reason on the stock about 2 inches in front of where the bolt sits but i've just kept it oiled and never had a problem.

1x hawke 3-9x40 parallax scope mounted on the gun zero'd it from brand new about 3 months ago and not touched since

1x sako mod had about 400 rounds through it like new very very quiet

1x leather sling c/w uncle mikes swivels

3x 5 shot plastic mags all pretty much as new (2 recently got from activeiii, cheers mate)

1x original thread protector

402x winchester superX subsonic hollow points .22

50x winchester lasers HV hollow points .22

but not interested in the extra's.

All the best,

Lee

i know i'm gonna regret it but my chain of thought was that if i handed back my ticket and eventually find more suitable land i'll have more chance of getting it back as i made the choice rather than getting to stage where i get told to get rid of it. that was my logic weather its right or not i don't know. i've nearly exhausted all local options and seems as i don't drive i'm a bit screwed for anything further affield.

gutted really but at least i can keep my shot gun, i'll just have to get a few more of them to keep the hushpower company :yes: hopefully i'll find something and not have to sell but i'm not holding my breath.

i've ammended the post for a price with and without the extras but would prefere to sell as one lot.

atb gary

more pics trying to show any marks, the barrel close up there is a little mark on the top right hand side but its not a scratch, might sound daft but it looks like there must have been something on it when they blued it which has come off since leaving a little patch, the pic of the breech shows the missing laquer beneath it not really sure how this has happend i got it out to oil it up about 2 months ago and noticed a little fleck so removed any loose with my finger nail gently till it stopped and wiped it with an oily rag and its been fine eversince, the third pic is of some light pressure marks on the underneath of the stock but they've not shown up so that gives you a rough idea how supperficial they are.

post-18953-1274034855.jpg

post-18953-1274034870.jpg

post-18953-1274034884.jpg

Keep looking for a while yet. Surely even if you joined a club for now to keep the usage up it would give you a reason to hold it, you could always get the conditions changed if the police wanted to restrict you to club shooting. I don't do club shooting so have no idea of the conditions that may be attached.

It'll cost you a lot more than the sale price to replace it all again.

Best of luck

P.S. I may be in the market when I get my variation back so I'll keep an eye on this thread.

hi badshot

i've tried the shooting club route mate but it was too un reliable, there had to be atleast 2 members turn up too be able to shoot and i had many wasted journeys where no one else arrived, i wouldn't mind but i don't drive so the mrs was taking me and picking me up but having to make a 7 mile trip each way twice for no reason soon wears thin!

i do know a chap reasonably local who said i could go out with him but due to massive work commitments on his part its awkward as he's away a lot on long days nice enough bloke though, i've also met an idiot who shouldn't have a licence in my opinion but i'll not go in to that.

i'd be happy if i could find a field i could use just for target practice at the minute so i could use some rounds and warrent keeping it!

• 3 weeks later...