Best second hand PCP for rabbiting/other pests

Super major

Hello,

I'm looking for a good PCP for rabbiting and other pests. Only problem is that my budget is only about £350-£400 (would prefer less :good: ) due to the fact that there are many other things draining my bank account! Because of my budget I'm leaning more towards a 2nd hand gun and keep checking the for sale section of this site. I do most of my rabbiting with a .22rimfire but would like an airgun for shooting in places unsuitable for the rifle and also for pigeons, crows , magpies etc....

What are the main things to check on a 2nd hand PCP? Is it mainly seals/ air leaks?

Main reasin for looking at a PCP is that we have a few old dive cylinders kicking about at home that are all within test so would like to use this.

Thanks,

Robert :good:

a new s400 or second hand s410 should be within your price range. actually you have a lot of new and seocndhand pcp's in your price range. my advice would be to go to your local gunshop and pick up all the pcp rifles to see which one feels right for you. for a second hand pcp with a few scratches and dents and scrapes shoulkd be about £100 off the retailers price.

Worth checking out are the Brocock Range of AimX Rifles

Around £375 New - Full Power and light and easy to use

And made in UK -

Also worth checking out local Air Gun Clubs as they often have For Sale Tables

For Members to move on unwanted Gun's

Often @ good prices

BOB/R

i may be selling a webley fx 2000 .22 carbine, swedish made (11.89 ftlb)

pellet on pellet accuracy with recent service/new orings installed and barrel clean... old but gold ask anyone! let me know if your interested

andy.

Edited by poisedshot

Any of the guns mentioned will do the job nicely.

But personally I think that the Rapid 7 takes a lot of beating. You can pick a Mk1 up quite cheaply now - I only sold mine earlier this year. A very reluctant sale but necessary to fund new purchases :yahoo:

Steve

Get a AA S410 .177 not .22,had one and only sold it (£450) to fund FAC,miss it big time it was so accurate in the .177 knocks em over at stupid ranges once you have the skill,the bolt action makes second shots so easy so you can get the one thats wondering what happened to his mate,i had the classic,slighty longer but more shots.

You could also try bsa ultra multi, a very capable gun for the money.

There is a s410 on air arms owners club for sale by bigdave at £350

Hi Mate

where are you in North yorkshire, i am off this week till friday and have s410 that you can have a look at and put a few pellets through it if you want drop me a pm if interested

chris

Very good of you but I'm from near Scarborough , I assume you're from Leeds so it'd be a bit far to travel. Thanks for the kind offer anyway though :(

Rob

Very good of you but I'm from near Scarborough , I assume you're from Leeds so it'd be a bit far to travel. Thanks for the kind offer anyway though :good:

Rob

Hi Rob

Yes mate between Leeds and York About 50 Mins from scarborough

regards

chris