crow calls

viking

This one is particulary good once you master the various sounds and pitches.Easiest thing is to tie a piece of ribbon through the eyelet and hang it round your neck.That way you can carry on blowing while keeping gun shouldered.

Hi i posted the same question a few weeks ago, and had a good responce, i was recomended to try

the primos power crow, i bought one, and tried it for a couple of sessions on rooks, it did work, and

managed to turn a few, that were flying past, to come back for a closer look at my deeks,

but having said that, i could not get the raspy crow sound,every time, i called with it, the trouble is

you can't just take it out of the packet, and blow it, if you do, it sounds like a cross between a dogs

squeeky toy and a duck, you have to practice and as you blow,make a sort of growling noise, from

your chest, it then sounds very realistic, but i found it hard to do consistantly, and it also gradualy

filled with saliva and stopped working, untill i took it apart and cleaned it,

i have now given up on it, and sold it on fleebay, i now use my mobile, i have downloaded some carrion crow,

rook, and jacdaw calls,onto my music files and play them instead, it works great, but could be even better

if i could boost the volume a bit more,

but dont let me put you off giving one a try, some people get the hang of it, and use them to great effect,

in the right hands they are the dogs bxxxxxxs, i just found it to much hastle,

hope this is of help to you, cheers mick.

Primos Power Crow Call is the best I've ever heard.

Agreed with my mate. The Primos caller is brilliant IF you know how to use one. Many have dissed this caller because they have'nt a clue how to use it.

I have used them for years with great success. Bullet Boy, for one, will testify how I use mine, and how good the caller is in the right hands.

I highly recommend them. :hmm::good:

i have now given up on it, and sold it on fleebay, i now use my mobile, i have downloaded some carrion crow,

rook, and jacdaw calls,onto my music files and play them instead, it works great, but could be even better

Illegal for shooting purposes though...