charlie meets the 22/250

markyboy

They still look fairly intact unlike the 3 I had last night with the 270 on freshly picked up sillage fields,didnt bother to take photos as the last ones were removed as being too graffic,its right mind the 270 doesnt leave a lot,particularily as two were cubs.

They still look fairly intact unlike the 3 I had last night with the 270 on freshly picked up sillage fields,didnt bother to take photos as the last ones were removed as being too graffic,its right mind the 270 doesnt leave a lot,particularily as two were cubs.

I have to say that in my opinion (For what it's worth) you have done the right thing in not posting up photos that are extermely graphic - After all this is an open forum and there are some things that the "general public" do not ned to be shown! A good decision mate! :angry:

well done nice bit of shooting that those foxes look in increadible condition what have you been feading them on up there. :good:

hi mate,these foxes are right next to the shore,and there is a very large caravan park nearby,i think they could be living off the scraps out of bins. but there are a few small birds kicking about,the odd rabbit. but even more foxes. i cant understand what they are feeding on. ive seen a few in the lamp digging away at the ground. they are very wise to the lamp though,with a big shooting estate nearby,i feel they may have been lamped before. so any fox off this patch is an added bonus they are that hard to get a shot at. but i enjoy chasing them as much as i do getting a nice easy sitter.