Tenterfield Fox Call

Beardo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they not mega easy to make? I am sure I saw it on youtube somewhere.

Hold on, I'll have a butchers

Here you go Nick

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

Try them :good:

Edited by nickbeardo
correcting youtube embed

bought mine from here

http://www.foxshot.co.uk/index.html

also available here

http://www.tenterfieldfoxwhistle.net/

how much was they?..no mention of price on website. :good:

Hi nick- have used one for a couple of years and it's spot on once you have the hang of it - bought mine from sportsmans.

i seen them a while ago and the postage is nearly as much as the call.. :hmm:

al

how much was they?..no mention of price on website. :lol:

i seen them a while ago and the postage is nearly as much as the call.. :good:

al

Hi Al! Postage not an issue - Sportsmans is about 15minutes away from me, also if you have been in the shop you will notice that 50% of the stock is not on the website at a guess.

I think i paid £6-7 for the call if my memory serves me right.

It does take a fair amount of practice that much is true, my Mrs did threaten my nuts once or twice :lol: !

Hi Al! Postage not an issue - Sportsmans is about 15minutes away from me, also if you have been in the shop you will notice that 50% of the stock is not on the website at a guess.

I think i paid £6-7 for the call if my memory serves me right.

It does take a fair amount of practice that much is true, my Mrs did threaten my nuts once or twice :good: !

not for you and i bit more than 15mins form me :lol: but,when i seen them on their website and thought i will order one,the postage was the killer and have heard about things not being instock to,so more things to consider.

cheers

al

Edited by albob

not for you and i bit more than 15mins form me :( but,when i seen them on their website and thought i will order one,the postage was the killer and have heard about things not being instock to,so more things to consider.

cheers

al

if you want one mate i can send you one i made a few in plastic they work great,pm your address cheers,wayne

does that apply to me?, as it was me who's after one in the first place!

yes mate if you want one no probs pm me your details i will send one off just need to put your own neck cord on :( and practice. i went for a walk with the wife last week across a couple of fields and took the caller with me and managed to call a fox to 25 metres before it realised what we were and scarpered wife was impressed i would have been if i had my rifle with me :hmm:

Edited by mereside

if you want one mate i can send you one i made a few in plastic they work great,pm your address cheers,wayne

if beardy has one and you have a spare,i would appreciatte the offer of the other spare.

thanks

does that apply to me?, as it was me who's after one in the first place!

i would not step on your beard,mr beardo.. :(

not my style.

al

Edited by albob

if beardy has one and you have a spare,i would appreciatte the offer of the other spare.

thanks

i would not step on your beard,mr beardo.. :(

not my style.

al

hi yes i have spares send me your details and i will get one off to you

no worries send me your details,when they arrive and you have a go and they dont work dont chuck in the bin as they need abit of practice and are very loud when you get the hang of them dont try and blow too hard at first just get them to make a sound with practice they are exellent. if you go on youtube you can find destruction vids to help ,wayne