Pigeon Magnet First Time I used it 200+

woodywoo

Guys

Can we get something sorted right away for thoes whos of you who are serious about my comments:

1. The comment about the bread was just a joke, why would i waste my lunch on a pigeon, anyway i had cheese, ham and mango chutney.

2. I am new to Pigeon Shooting but as some of you aluded to i might have shot a clay or two, well about 6 years worth.

3. I have been shooting before and my DT10 fits me perfectly, i have used the Beretta 391 before but the stock does not fit me as well, it shoots a little high, so i thought i would take the gun that fitted. I did not expect to have so many shots.

4. When i got home i was exhausted, then today i took a trip to the hospital and found out that i had fractured my thumb, sorry no pictures of that.

5. If any of you fancy shooting a bag of 100+ what would it be worth £££

6. My usual bag is 20-40, no pictures of that either but that is the truth, if you guys sit there just wishing then carry on, it was agreat day, exhausting but FANTASTIC.

Comments appreciated but constructive please.

In fact it might be a good idea to also ask Will if he, or his clients, have shot 200 birds over rape lately?

People are assuming this bag was shot over rape In fact i dont think Woodywoo mentioned what he was shooting over at all.

So to clear this point up Woodywoo what were you shooting over.

:thumbs: :lol::lol::lol:

PS good bag

It was Beans my boy.......200 plus over RAPE......highly unlikeley!

woodywoo, everyone is glad you had a good day and thanks for telling us about it.

The reason for the slightly cynical comments, is that we get quite a few people whose first post concerns an enormous bag of pigeons, an extraordinary long shot, or some other shooting event, that only happens once in a lifetime.

Invariably, these posts turn out to be "wind-ups" and we never hear of the poster again.

Hopefully, you will continue to enjoy your pigeon shooting and become a regular poster. :thumbs:

I knew about the big bag over beans, that`s why I mentioned rape. You couldn`t have shot many more over that field if you had deliberately baited it with beans. Rape is entirely another matter, and we STILL don`t know what woodywoo shot that 200 over!! He`ll probably say beans!!

woodywoo

welcome to the site mate

if u say u had 200+ i personaly dont have a problem with that

as for people saying u wont get 200+ birds on rape at this time of year

bo""ocks its not impossible u get an isolated field miles away from any other food source its possible.

ps what did u shoot them over

just a thought if u had a good day and came across a forum like this , posted and got this response bet u would think to""ers

head down incomming :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

i went out today and would have liked to see 200+ birds let alone shoot them :*)

yesterday the place was full got there today nice and early one shot and the rest went for a holiday :o we have 3 farmer over here in about 1200 acres of rape in one slab and where they went to the old bloke will not let you shoot over his land as he says "if you put decoes out then you make more land if you dont them birds will go away":ernyha:

got to love em :D:D

dont know about taking DT10 i would have been ko with a .410

anyway i will keep trying :yp:

have fun

Woody Woo.... I can belive that you shot 200 pigeon on OSR as I shot 211 on Feb 4th 06. it was the best day that ive ever had in 25 years pigeon shooting, I was in the right place at the right time... even the head keeper came up to see me when I was on about 150+ to see how i was getting on as he heard me shooting constently, offerd to let him shoot from hide but he declined.

I havent got any pictures of the bag.... but i got plenty of witness

Ive shot the 100+ many times now as you can see from some of the photos ive posted on this forum in the past.

All the best

Buzz :o