Pigeon Shooting Wiltshire

Hi All

This is quite a rare chance to get some pigeon shooting in a lovely part of Wiltshire. It will be a days shooting with myself keeping you company. There will be several dates from the end of July available (mostly Saturdays).

It will be either 8am - 4pm or 10am - 6pm. There will probably be a bit of a walk into some of the area's but nothing major.

There is a fee of £65 for the whole day. Every penny of this money will go to our local community public access defibrilator scheme. We are currently raising funds to install a defibrillator in each of the five hamlets that make up the area in which I live. These are very important in saving lives, especially out in rural area's.

Please PM me if you would be intrested in this. This could also be open to someone who is wanting to try out pigeon shooting. I will need to see some insurance (BASC, etc) :(

Hi All

This is quite a rare chance to get some pigeon shooting in a lovely part of Wiltshire. It will be a days shooting with myself keeping you company. There will be several dates from the end of July available (mostly Saturdays).

It will be either 8am - 4pm or 10am - 6pm. There will probably be a bit of a walk into some of the area's but nothing major.

There is a fee of £65 for the whole day. Every penny of this money will go to our local community public access defibrilator scheme. We are currently raising funds to install a defibrillator in each of the five hamlets that make up the area in which I live. These are very important in saving lives, especially out in rural area's.

Please PM me if you would be intrested in this. This could also be open to someone who is wanting to try out pigeon shooting. I will need to see some insurance (BASC, etc) :(

you have a pm,what a great idea to raise some money,we have the same scheme going called first respose which we have helped along,come on lets have some more hampshire and wiltshire shooters show some support and have the chance to shoot something diferent than clays :good:

Thanks so far for the messages. Where I live is a lovely area but unless you know the farmer there is very little chance of getting any shooting.

Being so rural any emergency assistance would take far longer than ten minutes to reach us. If your heart went into V.F then you would be dead by the time help arrived. Its a nasty fact but P.A.D's (public access defibrilators) are going to be your best chance of surviving.

Our community scheme is lucky to have a local farmer on board who has kindly given permission for us to do this. Thankyou all for looking and everyone that books a day!