shotgun ticket

Davie_M

First step is get the form, and fill out the rest, your local FLO will be able to advise on if a person is suitable, for SGC they have to have known you personally for 2 years see the notes here http://www.shooters.co.uk/applying_licence.htm the list is examples not a finite list (shop managers have been ok, as have others not on the list your employer can sign)

Our area is changing :-

"Essex police have agreed that the counter signatory cab be any person who has known you personally for two years or over", providing they are not members of your family, serving police officers or police support staff. This is contrary to the information contained in the application form.

They also state DO NOT send completed applications to FSEL, but await collection.

M

First step is get the form, and fill out the rest, your local FLO will be able to advise on if a person is suitable, for SGC they have to have known you personally for 2 years see the notes here http://www.shooters.co.uk/applying_licence.htm the list is examples not a finite list (shop managers have been ok, as have others not on the list your employer can sign)

my first cert got a gp who was afamily friend have used my soliciter at the time as was doing a house sale,the doctor will charge you but i had a friend who is a doctor this time who also does any legal whitness for me, another friend who is a accountant feels some days al he does is passports and sgc,architects can sign,civil servants,comisioned offers( and retired )always talk to your local police firearms officer we all know some one just worth checking before you get photos signed that they are ok and able to counter sign,good luck with the application I have never had any problems in wiltshire and dorset,and they are normally rapid down here

:yes: