Mod for .222

Norrie

Hiya, ..Sorry guys ;) .....got another question for you....looks like I'm buying a .222 Tika 590 without a Mod and looking to see what to buy....any suggestions...:good: I seriously havent got a clue about that one.......btw, not got lots to spend.... :yp:

I bought a jls stalker mod for mine yes its makes the barrel longer but the barrels only 18"

makes it quiet enough for me and it only cost me £40 new friendly rfd with old stock :unsure:

You couldnt ask him if he's got another could you?? :unsure:

second the stalker,got one on the .223 and its good.

I'm a little confused, the JLS Stalker is no more I understand!!! It was innexpensive for a centrefire (.22CF) at just under £100, and expensive for a Rimfire.

If it was that good where is it now??

Maybe I have missed something, I looked at it 2 or 3 years ago and I'm not having a go at JLS, did I miss something, what is the story about it??

I'm a little confused, the JLS Stalker is no more I understand!!! It was innexpensive for a centrefire (.22CF) at just under £100, and expensive for a Rimfire.

If it was that good where is it now??

Maybe I have missed something, I looked at it 2 or 3 years ago and I'm not having a go at JLS, did I miss something, what is the story about it??

I think it was just a case of the reflex mods not adding the length that the jls does im happy with mine a mate gave up shooting a while ago he had a hmr with a mod and I dont think my .222 is any louder than that was maybe I should test fire it againt an hmr to check that its just not my hearing going :rolleyes: