Pigeon/rabbit/fox/munty/squirrel shooting wanted in Suffolk please&#33

Hi all,

I'm based over in East Suffolk and I'm trying to locate some land on which to shoot. I'm a responsible, safe and fully insured shot (BASC) with a good few years of experience under my belt.

I'd really (really!) appreciate any low cost or if at all possible, free shooting/general vermin control that anyone may have to offer in Suffolk. I'll happily help out with any work/beating etc in return or ply you with a bottle of your favourite tipple if you prefer!

I've got a .22 with a moderator, a .22 Hornet with moderator and a 12G shotgun with all the usual whirly birds, decoys & lamps etc to cover a good range of quarry.

Let me know if you, or any farmers/landowners in your area may be able to help and I'll get in touch to introduce myself and talk further.

Many thanks :good:

SS

might be worth taking munty out if you haven't got the tool for the job

You're quite right, sorry, getting a bit ahead of myself (been considering a .243!). Can't seem to change the title, but just to confirm, please ignore the 'munty' mention.

Thanks

Edited by SuffolkShot

If you have any free shooting going starlight its about time you started coughing it up to your near and dear friends :good:

You dont need anymore you have half of Suffolk as it is.

However, I do wonder sometimes why people come on here wanting land when they already have FAC and own a C/F.

Just curious..........