BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT SO FAR

SNAKEBITE

I bloke at work gave me the best Xmas present I've had so far. Actually it is my first one but there you go!

It is a genuine dead animal Davey Crockett hat! All furry with a BIG tail down the back. He found it in a charity shop and thought of me.

I am now wearing it with pride and I think it might just have to be be my new shooting hat. Who knows I might start a trend :lol:

(If you see on the news a bloke bludgeoned to death for wearing a fur hat by some skinheaded dungaree wearing lesbian anti then say a prayer for me won't you :lol: )

In 1981 I went(courtesy of HM) to Florida,amongst other places,and when I visited Mickey etc. they sold Davey Crocket type hats.As my mate was a biker I got him one and gave it to him next year at my wedding.

It was great to see him dancing with the bridesmaids and swapping hats with them.

Anyway they were made of rabbit skin,from animals farmed for meat and I thought that was a great idea so as not to waste the pelts.When I returned 13 yrs later I got daggers when I asked a shop assistant if they still sold them ;):lol:

On a visit to Wigan Prince Charles wore a hat made from a fox, with the brush hanging down his back. The mayor asked him why he was wearing it and he said, "I told Mummy I was coming to Wigan and she said, wear the fox hat?"

Edit: I originally typed S****horpe but some of it was deleted. Try it, I`m not joking!!

Edited by invector