show me yours and i show you mine

ROB REYNOLDS UK

right then ;) now i have you here can any of you lot show me some pics of your hides that you build its got to be one of the most inportent things that we dont see much of ,its a art in its own iv seen some right **** jobs in my time and they think its ok the birds dont mind ..wrong... the better the hide the more chance of shooting more ,,heres a few pics of mine but i will be takeing more just to show you how its done if you have better i would like to see :) invector lets see yours :lol:

post-11-1134934171.jpg

Jings oh Rob do you have the car hidden in the hide in your 2nd & 3rd pics, widest hides I ever saw ;)

I'm been using mesh netting the last two years so much lighter than the ex-army cammo I used to use, I've got one in particular for using against the back of stone dykes, them bloody black fellas don't know what's hit em..

Hammy

nice hides you have built there. They appear as if they belong to the landscape on the first pictures.

I have two questions:

Bought some light realtree hardwood net. But dont know how to attach. There is no ring or hole. Just this really fine net.

I bought it because it is so light (guess only 400 gramm).

Any advice for me?

Second questions:

what do you guys use as hide poles?

Hubertus

Hubertus,i use a light weight net.I put a cable tie in each corner and one in the middle.I use adjustable washing poles to hold it up,and tent pegs to peg it down.I only use a net if i have to,most of the time i will make a hide out of the hedge or bushes

rob in pic three was the farmer happy u draged his rape into a pile for ur hide i would get my but kicked for a stunt like that with rape !!!:)? :<  :<  :<

its what was left after he had bailed ;)and i get on with this farmer really well :lol: i fix my net to my poles with cable ties there on for good untill they drop off :lol: iv got to say some thing about my new stealth net ..its the biss them crows dont see it, so that says it all to me ;) well worth the money and the new poles work well ..thanks to http://www.ukshootwarehouse.co.uk/ is so much easy`er to put up than the army cammo one and the gun dont snag :P the reason why my hides so big is becouse my mates been comeing with me, showing him the ropes ect as you do

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK

Hubertus,i use a light weight net.I put a cable tie in each corner and one in the middle.I use adjustable washing poles to hold it up,and tent pegs to peg it down.I only use a net if i have to,most of the time i will make a hide out of the hedge or bushes

rob, what does cable tie means? The thing you can fix cables with?

Hubertus