Teal decoys

Bluebarrels

Was in the pound shop yesterday,they had plenty of weighted duck (teal size) decoys in,not bad as mine cost the best part of a fiver each,so if your after any for the coming season,get yourself down to poundland :rolleyes: BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

I bought 10 of them a couple of years ago from Poundland for £1 each. They are OK , but do not stand up to heavy wear. Several of mine have come apart along the seams along the back , though they can be glued up. Mine were painted up as mallard decoys , but they are too small , but repainted as wigeon they worked quite well as long as the water is calm, but bounce about in an unatural way on rough water.

They are good to increase your decoy spread , but I think you still need at least half the pattern to be made up of proper duck decoys.

Edited by anser2

I had a look in our local pound shop for decoys on the advice of MC.

Didn't find any ducks, but **** me the place was full of fat, track-suited chavs and their multi coloured offspring shouting and screaming and generally being a nuisance.

I have to say i beat a hasty retreat and bought some from the Bay of e

I had a look in our local pound shop for decoys on the advice of MC.

Didn't find any ducks, but **** me the place was full of fat, track-suited chavs and their multi coloured offspring shouting and screaming and generally being a nuisance.

I have to say i beat a hasty retreat and bought some from the Bay of e

I think I would sooner risk going in poundland than fleebay :good::oops::lol: