remote security device

jimdfish

i work for a government dept and as such we are issued smart cards to access our pc,s and the cards mut be removed each time that we leave the terminal. i sometimes forget however and leave it in the machine. demotion and less money beckons are they are cracking down. does anyone know of a device i could attach to the card that would trigger some sort of remote device, say a vibrator of some sort in my pocket when i am more than a couple of metres away?

Jim

i work for a government dept and as such we are issued smart cards to access our pc,s and the cards mut be removed each time that we leave the terminal. i sometimes forget however and leave it in the machine. demotion and less money beckons are they are cracking down. does anyone know of a device i could attach to the card that would trigger some sort of remote device, say a vibrator of some sort in my pocket when i am more than a couple of metres away?

Jim

String

Whatever the question the answer is always string.

Nige

String

Whatever the question the answer is always string.

There has been a major outbreak of String Beetle, as a result this year's String harvest has failed totally. Emergency measures are in force and all owners of British Ships eligible to fly the Red Ensign are being required to fly it at half mast, thus releasing vital supplies of String for use in the essential task of holding up tramps' trousers in order to maintain decorum and uphold Public Decency, preventing the nation sinking into Moral Degeneracy.

There has been a major outbreak of String Beetle, as a result this year's String harvest has failed totally. Emergency measures are in force and all owners of British Ships eligible to fly the Red Ensign are being required to fly it at half mast, thus releasing vital supplies of String for use in the essential task of holding up tramps' trousers in order to maintain decorum and uphold Public Decency, preventing the nation sinking into Moral Degeneracy.

This is not the first time - see here:

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2008/03/24/isle...ortage-of-1958/

What is call-me-Dave going to do about it ! :blink:

oh dear god!

back in the day I, the Fish would have lowered myself too. i should have known!

In fact, I am off work at the mo, the government not letting me on PW as it contains weapons, and on answering the phone to the lady who told me the goss, I said STRING. you cant beat it. but its noo practical! Im thinking dragons den here however. comeone pw. 21st century me up. there must be an app or something.

jim

p.s i dont even have a mobile so apps are a little alien. apps sound like what you get when you eat too much fruit.