england are ****

billytheghillie

what is a cabre you ****,

Oops, my mistake, forgive me for not knowing the Scottish term for what is generally accepted to be a telegraph pole. You're still a to$$er though :good:

no need, i was educated privately :blink:

Oh really :)

dont know dont care, but we are sick of the way england is rammed down people,s throat,s. why dont they give it a rest?, they will never win a major trophy again :oops:

You didn't learn much did you?

Nobody was ramming England down your throat. You watched the game and posted when Hungary scored. Nobody had mentioned it until then. It's all gone a bit pear shaped for you now though hasn't it? What was the final score?

You must be crying into your goulash :oops:

Nobody was ramming England down your throat. You watched the game and posted when Hungary scored. Nobody had mentioned it until then. It's all gone a bit pear shaped for you now though hasn't it? What was the final score?

You must be crying into your goulash :good: :blink: :)

Oh come on girls, let's not get carried away with National pride, they've won a game, whoopy.

Couldn't do it when it counted. :blink:

They'll never achieve serious success with a Gerrard as captain, he maybe able to score the odd goal. But he's hardly an inspiring , passionate leader is he. Plus he's a scouser, have you listened to the muppet talking to the press.

And as for the national team being managed by a foriegner, have we no home grown contenders in this "footballing nation" :)

England are ~~~~, let's not pretend otherwise, why else would we still hang on to the memories of the last World Cup win (in the 60's).

Off we go ...................................

Edited by MITCHF

I don,t think the England team are going to get worse criticism than they have done already from this country .

If we are going to get other countries on their back can it at least be intelligently done and at very least articulate ? Lads,do not be wound up by this drunk and semi literate teenager !

I don't know or care enough about football to debate the details of any teams or their performance. It is a bit sad though when someone is more interested in gloating about England conceding a goal that finding out how their own team performed. William Wallace died 800 years ago, ferchrissake.

Edited by Diceman

Oh come on girls, let's not get carried away with National pride, they've won a game, whoopy.

Nothing to do with national pride. England are serious underachievers when it matters, everyone knows that. If a German or Brazilian were to come on here taking the pee it would be understandable...........

But a JOCK :blink: :):good: